The Ottolenghi app contains 50 specially edited recipes selected from the hugely popular books Ottolenghi: The Cookbook, Plenty, and Jerusalem, as well as inventive and modern recipes from the author's The New Vegetarian column for The Guardian.
The app features mouth-watering recipes such as roasted aubergine with saffron yoghurt, and harissa-marinated beef sirloin with preserved lemon salsa. You can browse through the stunning portrait and landscape recipe photography, or use search terms and filters to quickly find what you are looking for.
With a fantastic collection of both vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes and some clever technical features, this app is sure to inspire you to get creative in the kitchen.
Ottolenghi is available on the iTunes Store, priced at £4.99.
- Search for recipes by type of dish, complexity, and vegetarian options
- Browse for inspiration with stunning recipe photography
- Move from step to step without touching your screen in ‘Touch Free’ mode
- Create a shopping list at the touch of a button, and email it to your phone
- Mark your favourite recipes for ease of reference
- Show your friends what you have made via Facebook or Twitter
- Internationalised versions for UK and US weights and measures
The app was selected by Apple as their Editor's Choice on the UK App Store home page. It was also featured in The Telegraph's guide to the 500 best apps for the iPhone 5 in October 2012.