Download media packs for our most popular apps, including high-quality screenshots, icons and artwork.
- The Animator's Survival Kit (zip, 3.7MB)
- Discworld: The Ankh-Morpork Map (zip, 28.6MB)
- Timeline World War 2 (zip, 40MB)
- Lovelace & Babbage (zip, 20.1MB)
- Malcolm Tucker: The Missing Phone (zip, 2.8MB)
- QI: Quite Interesting (zip, 8.6MB)
- Harry Hill's Joke Book (zip, 3.7MB)
You can also download a hi-res copy of the Agant logo (zip, 275KB).
Agant's MD, Dave Addey, is available for press, radio and TV interviews, and regularly speaks at industry events. Give him a call on +44 (0) 1926 440373, send him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, send him a message on Twitter, or download his biography and photo.
Agant is a BAFTA-nominated and award-winning app studio based in Leamington Spa in the UK.
Founded in 2002 by Dave Addey, Agant has been developing mobile apps since the launch of the iTunes App Store in June 2008, and is now one of the UK's leading app developers.
Agant's client list includes Arsenal Football Club, National Rail Enquiries, Faber and Faber, Random House, HarperCollins, the Met Office, London Midland, Adfonic, Raileasy and Touch Press.